Sunday, February 4, 2007

Not much green this weekend


I wonder if it has anything to do with the arctic temperatures or the fact that it was so cold that I really didn't go anywhere to see people wearing green. Regardless. I wore a vest to my internship on Friday that was cream with green flowers, I am not too modest to say that it was well received.
Wait....I did spot of hint of green while at a Prairie Home Companion on Friday. A blond woman with perfectly white skin had on a dark green silk halter dress. I wasn't allowed to bring my camera in so there is no photo to document it. A side note, to anyone who has never gone to see the Prairie Home Companion, GO!! I went to the dress rehearsal that they do on Friday night and it was great, good old fashioned entertainment.

There is another green that I would like to talk about and that is the world renowned Starbucks green. I was there yesterday, I have a weakness for their pumpkin spice latte. Say what you will about the empire that is Starbucks, but I really like their green. I wished that they didn't decorate their stores in the pukey sage green and beige color palette that they seem so fond of. I wish that the stores would just be black, white, and green. Modern and streamlined. That's all I've got for this weekend.

No comments: