Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Green in all the usual places

I thought I would start out this field journal by wearing a bit of green myself ( underwear). I didn't see too much green today, and for whatever reason I felt really crabby about looking for it. I think that may have to do with being a bit tired today. I saw green on all the street signs, and the BP on Franklin and 3rd Ave. Despite the scandal, I do like the BP logo. I saw a girl in front of the MIA wearing a green coat, a ski coat and when I was entering MCAD to go to class a girl had on a green sweater under her coat.

Other than that, I noticed a few green flags flying in front of a church on 3rd Ave, buy the convention center.

We'll see how I feel about this, but maybe I am going to focus more on green clothing. Look out for St. Paddys day!

No comments: