Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Will this assignment result in a purchase of a shiny new camera?

I sure hope so! I want to start recording my green sightings, but my digital camera is in a bad way. 2 megapixels aren't that mega anymore.

Green Sightings:

My professor had on a green pull over today, a sort of REI looking thing with hi-tech zippers. He wasn't wearing a shirt underneath and you could see his nipples. Also in the classroom were several copy paper green spiral bound notebooks that we were given. I had a mendota springs bottle, lime, that had a lovely shade of green.
The girl sitting across from me in class had on an olive green parka.

Taylor's reading was highlighted with green.

Kevin had a dark green stripe on his shoe.

But this dark green isn't the color I am really interested in. I am interested in GREEN, lime green, or spring green. Green that has some attitude.

////photos are coming//////

No comments: